Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: The Forum....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Forum....

    [ QUOTE ]
    Me too. I was looking at Va Preps. I felt dirty afterword. At least I saw UTvols2 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] over there, so I didn't feel like the only loser from Wise Co. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I was going into withdrawls and had to post somewhere. I was tired of looking on there and everything being about those other teams across state. Needless to say I was a little bored.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Forum....

    I felt like a junkie this past week without his fix!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That sucked!

    I went and checked into who registered hostboard, and contacted them via the email address listed for the domain. Here is what happened


    "Seems AT&T got their signals crossed up in an administration error and disconnected my internet circuit. Happened at 3am was on the phone at 6am and unfortunatly a re-connect order is like putting in an order for a new conenction and takes 72 hours. I am not a happy camper at the moment but this is something that is well beyond my control"----email response [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    He told me that they said it would probably be Friday (which it was), and honestly, from past issues of telcom issues, sounds lucky it was back then.

    Glad its back though. I was rant-free, and my poor wife was paying the price [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That sucked!

    I wonder why the BDD board was down at the same time?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That sucked!

    [ QUOTE ]
    and my poor wife was paying the price [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Get that poor woman some listerine and a hot water bottle. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That sucked!

    [ QUOTE ]
    I wonder why the BDD board was down at the same time?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    All of Hostboard was down.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That sucked!

    Right, the way Rock put it though, they tried to make it sound like it was just him.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That sucked!

    No no the whole hostboard domain.
    Which is why trying to email [email protected] was useless
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That sucked!

    [ QUOTE ]
    Right, the way Rock put it though, they tried to make it sound like it was just him.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Methinks he was quoting from an email.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That sucked!

    [ QUOTE ]
    Right, the way Rock put it though, they tried to make it sound like it was just him.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    They just dont like him. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •